Saturday, June 25, 2011

Leticia Bysmarck available in Madrid

The incredibly hot and femine Leticia Bysmarck is now available and taking sessions in her exclusive apartment in Madrid. Her ad goes as follows;

I am Leticia Bysmarck, born in Brazil for 24 years, my work and my great passion is sex. I am a very feminine transsexual, but with the best attribute of man. I am that special woman that always you have wished, an impressive blonde, with siren body, especially molded for you who you deserve the best thing. I am a vicious ninfomana, always arranged to everything what has to do with sex, without you limit, nor barriers… I am the goddess of the passion that deserves a fine man, with generous class and like your. If these arranged to have that sex that always you have dreamed you do not doubt in calling to me.
With me there is nothing no prohibited, allows " to smoke. I like to savor good " cigarro" , but you wish you to it I can offer my " cigarro" special. Atrévete to mark an appointment with me, and I will offer you that vicious sex that always you have dreamed.
 
Zona Plaza España
Phone: +34 663391823
PLEASE ::::60 MINUTES BEFORE APPOINTMENT :::

FULL SERVICE

The ultimate Amazon shemale.
Leticia caters to almost all types of desires provoking sensuality.
I am unique, exotic, glamorous, high class transsexual, the ultimate dream for all her discerning clientele.
As you all have different tastes, you will certainly find an aspect of me that responds to your interest.
I am an refined beauty and sophisticated lady is always gentle and loving with genuine beginners, as she can sense them.
An upscale women appreciates a well-mannered man who is well groomed, the man who knows how to treat a lady respecting what both concern.

service of domination, sado, piss, fisting, fetish, cross dress for submissive slaves ... private parties

I have pleased to invite you to pay her a visit to an honest, reliable and discreet first class service.

Give me a call for appointment in advanced, but pls
NO PRIVATE OR WHITTED NUMBERS.
To view and chat more sexy shemales on the world's best webcams, click the banner below.


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment