Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Priscilla Toppy in Barcelona!

The amazing Brasilena Priscilla Toppy is currently available in Barcelona. This is a once in a lifetime chance to be with a superstar!

LOOK AT MY NEW PHOTOS!
I am a Brazilian shemale, very feminine and well endowed. I am professional and very discreet.
I make all kinds of services such as stag parties, striptease, couple attention…
Rates from 150 € per hour in my apartment.
Outcalls (only hotels) 200 € + taxi.
Available from Monday to Friday 24 hours.
Dare to live an unforgettable party.   


Priscilla Toppy (26 years)
Telf: 678 975 081
Barcelona,    


Languages
Español, portugués, italiano.   

My email: priscillatoppy10@hotmail.com

To see and chat with more sexy shemales click the banner below!



No comments:

Post a Comment