Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Estrella Star now in Barcelona!

The stunning Estrella Star is now in Barcelona! Her ad reads as follows;
A luxury you can afford, only for demanding and good-taste gentlemen. Hello passionate sex lovers, I am Estrella Star, a pretty Venezuelan chick, just arrived to Barcelona to make your most craved fantasies come true.

I am active and passive. I have an 8,66" x 3,14" of surprise, it gets hard rock and shoots lots and lots of hot milky juice to make your mouth water. I also have a 46HH bust.
Services: I welcome you dressed in lingerie, suspenders, leggings, babydolls and latex clothing to let your imagination fly! I love all sorts of parties, white, brown and golden showering. I am the black kiss goddess and I am an expert with beginners. Come to enjoy my charming qualities.

See you on my own, 100% discretion. Hotels and residences.
If you are demanding and have good taste, don't hesitate and call me, you won't regret it.
Estrella Star

Her website;

To visit more gorgeous ladies like Estrella in video cam and chat click the banner below!

No comments:

Post a Comment